Due to the move of our Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) to the new Data Centre in Bologna there will be no or degraded access to the datasets listed here at times between November 2021 and April 2022. Please visit our dedicated data centre migration pages for more information. Thank you for your patience and support during this important move, which will allow exciting scientific developments and overall better service.
Access to these datasets is provided free of charge. Terms and conditions may apply, please check with each individual dataset.
- CERA-20C (Jan 1901 - Dec 2010)
- ERA-20C (Jan 1900 - Dec 2010)
- ERA-Interim (Jan 1979 - Aug 2019) (Production stopped on 31st August 2019)
- ERA-Interim/LAND (Jan 1979 - Dec 2010)
- ERA-20CM (Jan 1900 - Dec 2010) Final
- ERA-40 (Sep 1957 - Aug 2002)
- CERA-SAT (Jan 2008 - Dec 2016)
- CAMS Reanalysis. (Migrated to Atmosphere Data Store)
- CAMS Near-real-time (July 2012 - present) (Migrated to Atmosphere Data Store)
- CAMS Global Fire Assimilation System (2003 - present)
- CAMS GHG flux inversions. (Migrated to Atmosphere Data Store)
- CAMS Climate Forcing Estimates (2003 -2012) (Migrated to Atmosphere Data Store)
- MACC Reanalysis (2003-2012)
- MACC GHG flux inversions (1997 - 2014)